Friday, February 24, 2012

Economy of joy story

characters:Bob, George, Anne and Mike   
Bob:wood giver
George:windows expert
Anne:library keeper
Mike:trucker
                                                   
Once upon a time in a land without money there was a small town being built. Anne and Bob heard of the little town being built and quickly moved to it.They had a wonderful life until Mike moved in.It was a disaster! Mike was their worst friend and now he was their neighbour! the only thing they could do is order from him.They ordered seeds, a pet and a rose. Mike came with a big smile on his face. Bob came out and said "why are you happy? I thought you hated me!"

Mike said "I am happy to bring the things you ordered to you"

Anne said"well then, I shall lend you a book"(since there was no money you did not have to pay if the book is late back).Meanwhile George who built all the windows in the town was listening to the conversation and said

"what a happy ending for a story" and it was.

                            


                                                                             THE END   

3 comments:

  1. Rhiannon, I should think I would like to live in your land. Your story reminds me a bit of one of my favourite stories called, Stone Soup. Now, the part, I am most curious about in your story is why they disliked Mike so much.

    Keep on writing and on inspiring others with your ideas. You obviously have lots of positive things to share.

    Fondly, Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know why they don't like mike. maybe because his truck smelled bad. it fit the story. poor mike.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the story! from Rowan

    ReplyDelete

My parents and I have to approve comments before they will show up. So be patient, and thank you for commenting!